Follow Ramblers Walking Holidays

The original Hassness Hous

Image   •   May 01, 2015 17:30 BST

We have uncovered this photograph of the ‘original Hassness House’, which was designed by the poet Ruskin. It was located where the chalets and garages are today. That wooden building is what is now the Dalegarth Bed & Breakfast establishment. The original Hassness House was demolished sometime around 1900, following fire damage and was replaced by the new existing building , nearer to the Lake.
License © All rights reserved
Size 251 KB
Format .jpg
Image dimensions 1700 x 2338 pixels

Comments (0)

Add comment

Comment